torsdag 2 juni 2011

Augh!

I totally forgot I had a blog. ._____________.

Things are hectic around here because of the move and me working all the time (almost). Also I got a new interest which is:


PONIES DAMMIT. These are the ones I've owned as long as I can remember. It all started when I found a lonely, dirty, uncared-for pony at a fleamarket last weekend. I got the urge to restore it to it's former glory. It's so pretty now~~ And so, I wanted to do the same with my old ponies. So that's what I've been doing when I should be packing. Hehu.

I also made two new decoboxes and a couple of macaroons:




I love the jelly-colours! * 3* Too bad they probably wont make them anymore. Poo! The macaroons are so-so. Not too pleased with them.

It's too bad that the next WhateverCon wont happen before we move, I got alot to sell. Not just deco but alot of game/anime-related things, like dvds, posters, manga, figures etc that I have no reason to keep. Owell, I'll just cram it onto my parents during the move. c:

Sooo... There'll probably be some time between posts since there is alot left to be done around here. I'll try to update on the situation as often as I can but right now I got work for the whole weekend (thursday through sunday x nx) and so, not many hours of the day are left for blogging.

Hoping I wont fall down dead!

// Grim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar