fredag 18 februari 2011

Haultiem

I'm gonna show off all the stuff I bought in Stockholm but first, here are the pearls I mentioned in an earlier post:


The ones on the left look like candies~ * 3*.

Moving on to the stuff I bought!


Doilies! I've searched for small ones to use when taking pictures of my deco-stuff for a while so I was all excited when I found these! They're so cute and there are so many of each I can totally throw them away after every use (not that I will but I COULD :'D ).


I also found these cute boxes to decorate. The rhinestones were so pretty and shiny I just couldn't resist them. And the reason why some are missing from the chart is:


TADA! Went a little crazy with my headphones. I hope they'll stay on even though I didn't use any glue save the self adhesive that was on them. Also the headphones are purple and not blueish as the picture makes them out to be.


Found some supercute foam/rubber donuts at a store with lots of fancy children's toys. The woman at the counter told us that they were scented but the only scents we could detect was rubber and glue. = 3=


They were having a sale on my favorite cupcake-shaped jars! Sadly there was only one of the available ones I didn't own already. The plastic sweets were on sale aswell so I got a bunch of them. They're the perfect size to put on your phone or on jewelery. 


I had to get this carrying bag aswell. Just look at that pattern! All of my cute stuff is so going to travel in that one.


I'm such a weeaboo. I can't resist these things! My friend showed me this japanese store and they had so many different sweets it was hard to choose. I finally decided on these. Flower candies at the top left, koala bisquits on top right (chocolate and strawberry flavors, the chocolate ones are already gone... >>>: ), and closest to the camera are some cute food and fruit stickers and pocky with banana and chocolate-flavor.

We also went to this awesome chinese restaurant and had the lunch buffé. Mine mainly consisted of sushi and fried shrimp. I could seriously live off of that alone. We were munching for over an hour at that place, we're such fatties. = w=;;;;

// Grim

2 kommentarer:

  1. BUT IT WAS SO GOOD xD I want to live in the sushi counter <w<

    SvaraRadera
  2. I believe it's time for a MOVING MONTAGE! :DDD

    SvaraRadera