måndag 14 februari 2011

Yeeaaah

And so, nothing happened. I never had time or will to sit down and finish that third box last week but I'll make it today. I've got an idea for a small photoframe aswell and I got some cutesy pearls delivered last week and they will look awesome! Got a jar full of small chubby stars in every bright color there is! LOVE THEM! D:

I'm leaving for Stockholm tomorrow to take some time off from work and everything around it. I so need it. Gonna hang out with one awesome poptart of a friend. <<<: EXCITED!

I'm thinking about making a whole new blog completely in english. The categories on this one are totally fail since they're in swedish. :'3 I've also started thinking about how I will go about selling and make my stuff noticed. I really need to get that going, running out of space to keep things here! CROWDED!

Also, I want to move. Badly. Not so much from the area (it's awesome having the grocery store next door) but for the apartment. Ours is friggin shaggy. The wallpapers are starting to come loose, the floors are damaged and bleached and there is practiacally no isolation whatsoever. They haven't fixed anything for a good 20 years which is why we pay a much cheaper rent. But now I can totally go for paying for something awesome instead of something "meh, it'll do".

Rambleramble.

// Grim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar