fredag 15 april 2011

Stockholm

Wooo, what a trip! My stomach is killing me and being all "Fuck you for not eating properly for three days!!!!" since I never had the chance to eat regularily when I was away. Tuesday we were on trains for about 3 hours and I only ate a hotdog before we left. Then we decided that there was no point in staying in central Stopckholm so we went to the place where Miyavi was going to play, Klubben. When we got there we went to a burger joint that supposedly was close-by but in reality was a couple of kilometres away so we jogged forth and back so we wouldn't miss the gig.

The gig was aaaawesome!!! As always with Miyavi it's jump-and-dance constantly so it's like a 3 hour workout. My feet and legs are still dead. After the show I was so proud of myself for finding my way back to the main station AND finding the right train to the next place by myself. c: I usually mess up and end up getting lost and calling eeryone for help.

Next day was the visit to the set of "Parlamentet" where we sat as audience. Sadly Krim, who was supposed to come to Stockholm and take me to it, fell ill during the night so we got her to send the tickets to us via MSN. All is well, we though, they've got a printer at the library. We went there and they're all "You have to use your librarycard to borrow a computer!!! If we could print it? NOOOO IT'S THE WRONG SYSTEMMMMM". Seriously, we needed 3 minutes witha computer to get it done and they were being asses.
So Papilliott called his aunt and we ran over to her to print. But her printer wasn't working so we spent a good 20 minutes trying to get it to work before I noticed that the USB-cable to the computer wasn't hooked to the printer so after that it was done in seconds. Now we had to run to the train to get to the set in time. On the  way there we noticed that all the text on the printed tickets were messed up so we were really worried that they wouldn't let us inside. When we finally got there we were sweating like mad since we were just in time and they luckily didn't look twice at the tickets. We probably look fabulous with sweat running and tousled hair so I hope they didn't film us all that much. We'll see tonight.

And of course, when I was on my way home yesterday I got lost. :'3 I can't go on a trip to Stockholm without getting lost atleast once. Tradition by now. My Iphone's GPS is a life saver.

I'm dead now. Got a whole apartment to clean and deco to make!

// Grim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar