onsdag 6 april 2011

Lazy lazy... Also, glasses.

I'm in such a slump! My body wants to sleep all day long while I want to work on deco, get the blog done and apply  for jobs. I seriously sleep until 11 in the morning and I still feel like taking a nap around two. I'm such a zombie...

We're looking for a new apartment at the moment as well and it's really hard deciding on what we want. We were looking at a two floor house-thing but then I heard that many people living there moved out as quick as possible due to the outrageous rent. So now were looking at a different apartment, also two floors, which is more central and seems nicer. But the rent omg, so high. But atleast it's not a shifting one...

Also, glasses. I went and did a checkup on my eyesight and ohman, I need glasses bad, atleast when reading and working. +1.5 on my right eye while my left is all nice at 0. No wonder I get headaches all the time. <.<

Oh well, life goes on. I'll get something new posted soon!

// Grim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar