tisdag 26 april 2011

I used to want you dead but now I only want you gone~

Why hello there blog! It's been some time. Yup, it's because I don't love you anymore.

Blarrg, I've been doing tons of stuff but I never bother to write it down. So here's a huge post! With pictures!

First off, I got my glasses last week and it's awesome. No more headaches when spending time reading/computering/decoing! But I need to get them adjusted again and check if they're really right. My right eye still wont see as clearly as my left. :/ Anyway, here's one of the pairs!


I like 'em big~~~ Also, new haircut.

I've made some deco too, as mentioned. I did take a lot of pictures of all the finished deco to use for the shopblog as well.  Yes, I'm still working on that. Just... slowly. = 3= Oh look deco!

Got me some glass jars again since they were sorta popular when I was selling at the convention.





Heartshaped-box made of cardboard. I also started shading my cookies. Looking good? I got some stamps a while back which will be used to brand the stuff I make so you know who made it. :3


I probably forgot to post stuff I never showed but yeah.

I've started cleaning out some stuff that I'm gonna try to sell. Specifically mangas, most of them in swedish. I couldn't get ahold of any other manga at the time so I'e got a lot of them and some aren't even good. >: Silly lovestories and demons blagiha. Also, I'm gonna put a special edition Super Nintendo up for auction on tradera since I'm not interested in keeping it. We already got a working SNES and the box is taking up a lot of space. = 3=

OH! I got a new job for the summer! :D I got a spot at Sandvik, the industry I was talking about before, so I'm superexcited! I get to work with the production of the drill crowns they export to everywhere for drilling in mountains and mines. It will be awesome and I will do my very best to get a permanent job there. Here's hoping. :3 The crowns look like this:


What more... oh yeah, I just finished playing the storymode on Portal 2 (no I didn't skip updating because of it... Promise) and it was aaawesooome! If you're like me and just love puzzlegames with a plotline, go get it! I laughed loudly many times through this game, those AI's are real assholes. The plot was awesome and I can barely wait for Shin to play the co-op with me~~~

I think that's it. I'll try to get the shopblog done sometime this week unless work gets in the way (again). For now I'm gonna take a shower and then get some pics of the SNES-box (it's a Donkey Kong Country special ed, in case you're wondering) so I can make the auction  active. :3

Until next time!

// Grim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar