onsdag 2 mars 2011

Darn it all!!!

Hi-hi bloggykins!


I'm so disoriented that I logged out of my profile twice before actually writing this. My stomach is acting up aswell so I'm really worried I might've caught the stomach flu at work. ): All except two or three of the oldies had been vomiting and shitting all over the place since the weekend so I was reallyreallyreally not looking forward to working there yesterday. The things you do for cash...

... and now I closed down the window I was writing in. I shouldn't bother writing anything in this condition. = 3=

Anyhow, I've looked up a couple of things for selling stuff while I'm still getting a (very low) allowance from whatever-it's-called and so far I I''ve found out that I can sell my stuff as long as what I make isn't higher than what I get from them. So far so good. I'll probably start out by selling to Sweden only at first but if someone from another country wants something I could always make exceptions.

Right now however I'm just gonna lay back, play on my DS and keep hoping that I wont vomit. I told Shin last night that it's been so long since I last puked so I've probably forgotten how to. :'3 I'm also too stubborn so I'll probably keep it down anyway.

//Grim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar