tisdag 15 mars 2011

Tired but inspired

I'm reallyreally tired. I probably need some blutsaft (a mixture of veggies and fruit) to get some vitamins. It gets like this a couple of times a year; I'm always tired and I get headaches all the time. Usually all I need is a good vitamin and iron-boost since my bloodvalues are shit to start with. :'3 Also I'm really bad at eating fruit and vegetables as is so this is the easier way out... :B

I went shopping this weekend and got alot of interior-stuff. A new mirror for the hallway and new, smaller laundrybaskets which makes it easier for us when laundryday comes knocking since there's three of them marked with different pictures so they're already sorted out when they're thrown in. It's awesome I tell ya!

I also got a note from my dad that he's able to rent the train for his car so I might be able to get a workspace, finally! I want one of these:


It would work so well since I don't have to finish stuff when I can just close the lid on it to keep everything safe from the kitties. I want it now. D:

Anyschmoo, gonna try to make some new deco today (as long as I don't get called out for work) and get some pictures up here. I also need to start choosing a blog for selling all the stuff already made...

OH! I might end up working at an amusement park this summer! :'DDD I would love to do something besides taking care of old people so I'm really excited that they wanted me to call them back for an audition. I hopehopeHOPE I made a good impression.

Until next post!

// Grim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar