fredag 11 mars 2011

Puella magi Madoka magica

Might just be the darkest magical girl-anime of all times. I seriously thought is was gonna be all about cute girls saving the world with love and pastels but I was really surprised when it took a turn early on. Not at all what I expected but it's really good. All these twists are making my head spin but in a good way. I hope it doesn't go unnoticed by the masses.

I've watched the 10 episodes released and await every new one with great anticipation. According to the web there will only be 12 episodes but that's good since I usually get bored if it's much longer than the regular 12-24 episodes. I've watched like, two or three animes longer than that but they usually stop at 52 episodes and those are necessary to build up a good story to the end. Not like the mainstream series with 300+ episodes where half of them are pointless, fanservice or battles that stretch over three episodes before they're finished. Ah, I love when I find these specks of gold in the ocean of crap~~

// Grim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar