onsdag 2 mars 2011

Prototype


I'm gonna keep this really short since I'm so late on playing this through.

Loved the concept and freeroaming. Hated when I had to rely on really worthless combatcommands in situations where the large devastator-attack wouldn't help me since you had to keep one vehicle out of 10 intact. Also they should have made it easier to heal when there's no way in hell you're gonna be left alone while you have to consume 10+ people in succession (if you could find them in the midst of battle).

Overall I liked it but that was mostly due to the awesome design of the monsters and powers and how you could climb just about everything. The missions were shit, like Ivan from Iron Man 2 would say.

And to conclude I'm gonna choose my side even if it's years too late. Prototype or inFAMOUS? inFAMOUS, no doubt.

// Grim

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar